Special Offers for VSAT in Kenya and Entire Africa
Get connected to high speed internet connection on ka-band vsat now, and enjoy unrivalled video streaming, email services, social interactions, VOIP, skype and many more.
Terms & Conditions
These offer is available on all plans above 30 GB in Kenya.
- Its also available on other plans outside Kenya where monthly usage bill is $500/= and above
- A Minimum 3 months upfront payment is required.
- WiFi /LAN equipment shall be billed separately.
- Standard installation charges of $300/= for 50 KM within Nairobi, negotiable otherwise.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are terms and conditions that govern the satellite communication service provision from Indigo Telecom Ltd to the subscriber for Free downloads from 0100hours – 0500hours:
- TIMING FOR FREE DOWNLOADS. Free downloads begin from 0100 hours to 0500 hours
- Downloads which proceed before 0100 and after 0500 hours will consume bandwidth and shall not be termed as free service.
- It is solely the user’s/users liability to ensure downloads are automatically turned on at 0100 hours and stopped at 0500 hours. ITL will have not be responsible for this action.
- SERVICE MONITORING. ITL has no obligation to monitor the Service, but may do so and disclose information regarding use of the Services for any reason if ITL, in its sole discretion, believes that it is reasonable to do so, including to: satisfy laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests; operate the Service properly; or protect itself and its subscribers. ITL may immediately remove your material or information from ITL servers, in whole or in part, which ITL, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines to infringe
another’s property rights or to violate ITL’s Acceptable Use Policy. )
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Neither ITL nor any of its information or content providers, service providers, licensors, employees or agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of Subscriber’s use of the service or inability to use the service or any breach of any representation or warranty.
- APPLICABLE LAWS. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of KENYA. Any cause of action of Subscriber, or by users of Subscriber’s account, with respect to the Service or the Contract must be instituted within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action has arisen or be It is acknowledged that this is a services contract and not a contract for the sale of goods.
- THIRD PARTY ACCESS. (a) Subscriber shall not resell, share, lease, hire or otherwise permit access to the Service to any third party, including but not limited to the connection of any third party to the Service through use of direct cable connection, network connection, wireless networking, or any other means. (b) ITL reserve the right to suspend the Service pending investigation where it reasonably suspects the above clause is breached by Subscriber and reserves the right to terminate with immediate effect the Service and the Contract where such breach has taken place.
- TERMINATION OF OFFER: ITL reserves the right to terminate the said offer by issuing a week’s notice to the user.
|AVANTI PACKAGE STRUCTURE & PRICING|
|Indigo Basic 4 mbps||/||30GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Basic 8 mbps||4096/768||45GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 1 mbps||8192/768||50GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 2 mbps||1024/512||90GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 3mbps||2048/512||120GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 4 mbps||3072/1024||140GB||Request a Quote||Free Equipment|
|Indigo Business 5 mbps||4096/768||160GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 6 mbps||4096/1024||180GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 8 mbps||6144/1536||200GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 10 mbps||8192/2048||250GB||Request a Quote|
|Indigo Business 12 mbps||10240/1536||280GB||Request a Quote|