- A choice of 255 channels to suit all applications
- Backlit screen – For easy use in the dark
- Backlit, large keypad – Easy to use
- Alpha tagging capability – Personalise fleet
- Channel Scan – Monitor different channels
- Optional Voice storage board to record conversations
- Optional Encryption board for covert conversations
- Time out timer – Prevent channel interference
- Intrinsic Safe option- Factory mutual approved
- Motorola life tested – Greater reliability
- Available in VHF Hi-Band & UHF
A Wide Array of Features Include:
The radio software encompasses Private Line™ and 5-tone selective signalling.
Allows activity on different communications channels to be monitored and answered.
X-Pand™ Voice Compression and Low Level Expansion
Crisp, clear and strong audio quality in virtually any noisy environment. Low level expansion allows further improvements in audio quality by reducing noise usually heard during pauses in conversation.
Voice Operated Transmit (VOX)
Hands free operation when used with Vox headset accessory.
Sends a help signal to a pre-defined person or group of people. The help signal can contain a pre-recorded voice message enabling your whereabouts or status to be determined immediately by the receiving person.
Added security and safety for individuals who work remotely from their team. The radio enters emergency mode if the user does not respond to the warning signal.
Option Board Expandability
You can expand the existing capabilities by adding one of the following option boards:
– Encryption for message security – SmarTrunk II for low cost trunking -Voice Storage option board provides voice recorder features allowing you to store and retrieve messages
Allows a user to speak quietly into a radio and still be heard clearly.
Allows calls to be forwarded to another radio user if you are unable to answer your calls personally.
A 14-character alpha-numeric display contains a battery gauge and signal quality indicator and provides separate distinctive tones plus name decode for many incoming calls.
Ease of Use
Simple menus and an alpha-numeric contact list make the full power of GP380 simple and intuitive to use.
Pre-defined text messages which allow the user to send meaningful messages without talking. Please check with your dealer for availability on specific option boards
Frequency Range: VHF: 136-174MHz; UHF: 403-470MHz
Memory Channels: 255
GP380 Motorola GP380 Portable Radio
- GP380 hand portable radio
- Rechargeable 1200mAH Nimh battery
- Belt clip