- – Military Grade Ruggedness (Mil-Std 810F)
- – Jet-water, shock and dust resistance (IP65-rated)
- – Compact, lightweight design for ultimate portability
- – Diamond treaded, taper grip for in-hand ergonomics
- – Integrated loudspeaker
- – Rugged, high-gain antenna
- – Daylight-readable, glare-resistant display
- – 2.5mm headset and hands-free capability
- – Mini-USB data port
- – 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 32 mm (D) dimensions
- – 268g weight
- – -10C to +55C operating temperature
- – Phone Mode battery duration:
- – Standby: Up to 54 hours
- – Talk time: Up to 6.5 hours
- – PTT Mode battery duration:
- – Standby: Up to 16.5 hours
- – Talk time: Up to 5 hours
Only Iridium can deliver push-to-talk the way it was meant to be, without the expense and limitations of traditional ground-based towers and repeaters.
Global – Works from pole-to-pole, where and when you need it.
Mobile – Fully integrated for reliable on-the-move handheld use.
Fast – Call set-up and inter-call performance in-line with traditional solutions.
Simple – Automatic programming and registration with easy-to-use menu navigation.
Adaptable – Use on-foot, in-vehicle or in-building with available accessories.
Secure – Iridium Push-to-Talk communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption.
Future proof – With Iridium NEXT, Iridium’s groundbreaking next generation constellation, on schedule for launch in 2015, your investment in Iridium Extreme PTT is secure for decades to come.
- – Iridium Extreme® PTT device
- – High capacity battery
- – Travel charger with international adapters
- – Car charger
- – Leather case
- – USB data cable
- – User manual
- – 2 accessory adapters
- – Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5’ cable
- – Hands-free earpiece with microphone